For A Direct Line To Our Duct Cleaning Department Call 801-438-4910
Why Should You Get Your Ducts Cleaned?
Once dust, pollen, potential allergens and other particulates enter your ducts through cold air-return vents, they are circulated and recirculated through the house up to 50 times a day!
This can result in poor indoor air quality which affects both your comfort and your family’s health. You know that “burned” odor you smell when your furnace kicks on? That unsavory experience comes thanks to the dirt build-up in your air ducts. Even if you are meticulous about changing your furnace filter, a certain degree of dirtiness in ducts is inevitable. Clean ducts also result in lower heating and cooling bills since your appliances don’t have to work as hard. How Often Should You Get Your Ducts Cleaned? On average, most ducts should be cleaned every 3-5 years. However, there are certain circumstances under which more frequent cleanings may be needed:
- If there are smokers in your house
- If you have pets who shed
- If you have a house full of kids
- If you’re remodeling
- If cold air -return vents are on the floor rather than on the wall
Why Should You Choose Superior For Duct Cleaning?
- We will come to your home for a FREE ESTIMATE
- Once we have diagnosed the extent of your duct build-up, we will give you a true estimate before we start: there will be absolutely no surprise add-on charges later.
- We tell the truth, but you don’t just have to take our word for it: we film the interior of your trunk lines and actually show you what’s down that hole on a video monitor so you can see for yourself what needs to be done.
- We use a heavy duty trailer-mounted push/pull system to safely and thoroughly remove all dirt and dust from your ducts. Old-fashioned roto-brush systems simply don’t work: the push/pull is the only proven effective method on the market today for reliable and total cleaning each and every time.
- We offer additional options to go along with the cleaning, including: sanitizing, deodorizing, and mold treatment.
- Once the job is finished, we will present you with “before and after” photos of your ducts so that you can see the Superior difference.