To schedule a sales appointment call 801-312-8143.
For a Direct Line to our Water Softener Service Department call 801-438-4798.
When it comes to Utah water softener systems, Superior sets the standard for excellence. We have been treating Utah’s water since 1956 and are confident that you will love the changes conditioned water makes in your home. When a Superior water softening system is on the job, you will notice immediate changes such as:
- Spot-free dishes
- Softer clothes, linens, and towels
- Bathtubs, sinks, showers, and shower doors that are free from soap scum
- Greatly reduced cleaning time for bathroom and kitchen areas
- No more dry, itchy skin
- Bouncier, healthier, more touchable hair
Over the long term, you will notice more subtle differences that can save you big money on repair and replacement costs:
- Water pipes remain clearer and do not corrode as quickly
- Clothes are cleaner and brighter and will not wear out as fast
- Appliances work more efficiently, and because they are not corroded by hard water they will last longer
- Soft water requires less soap and detergent for optimum cleaning, so you will use less and save more
Did You Know?
Chlorine is added to Utah communities’ water supplies in order to control harmful bacteria. Though chlorine is a “necessary evil” for safe water, it wreaks havoc on the skin. Superior’s water conditioning systems removes leftover traces of chlorine, effectively preventing your skin from absorbing them. With a Superior system in place, your whole family will enjoy softer, less itchy skin from day one. Contact us for a no-obligation, FREE HOME WATER EVALUATION.
For your convenience we offer a choice of quality brands including Ecowater, Hague, and our own Superior line: our knowledgeable professionals will help you choose the right system to meet your family’s needs at a price to fit your budget.
We could all use a little less “hard” and a little more “soft” in our day- to- day lives. Utah water softener systems from Superior get the “hard” caused by harsh minerals out for good: allowing your family to enjoy a healthier, more comfortable life style.